WHY CHOOSE THIS TRAINING COURSE?
This intensive three-day contracts management training course is designed to assist contracts professionals cope with the increasing the complexity of commercial and business relationships as trade becomes ever more international. All business professionals need to understand what a contract does (and does not) require them and the other party to the contract to do, and the consequences for both parties of any failure.
This Peganix training course will feature:
- The differences in approach between different legal and contracting systems
- Risk allocation in contract management and dispute resolution in contractual disputes
- Contracting in an international context
- Protecting your company’s interests
- An understanding of contracting in the English language
WHO IS THIS TRAINING COURSE FOR?
This Peganix training course will benefit all levels of personnel engaged in contract management, negotiation, procurement, operations, and disputes. This training course is suitable to a wide range of contracts professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Contract Administrators, Contract Professionals and Project Coordinators
- Specifiers, Buyers, Purchasing Professionals and Procurement Officers
- Contracts managers
- Project managers
- Engineers or contracts operatives
Understand how strategies can be developed to improve the commercial outcomes
HOW WILL THIS TRAINING COURSE BE PRESENTED?
This Peganix training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes high levels of participant discussion, group interaction, delegate group exercises and case studies. Materials include existing contemporary English language contracts in many jurisdictions. Delegates will be encouraged to raise their own issues and problems faced within their industry or organisations for discussion on a confidential basis.