WHY CHOOSE THIS TRAINING COURSE?
This training course will provide updated knowledge and skills to professionals interested in understanding the fundamentals of the shipping business and the legal environment surrounding international shipping. The training course acknowledges the complexity of international shipping regulations; it seeks to familiarize trainees through managerial elements, best industry approaches, and practical examples with essential subject areas at the crossroads of shipping regulations and shipping management.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS?
By the end of this Peganix training course, participants will be able to:
- Improve their understanding of the shipping business and how it operates.
- Identify key areas in the shipping business which deserve special focus
- Enhance their understanding of shipping regulations
- Identify legal and managerial challenges
- Develop familiarity with current trends in the shipping industry.
This training course will feature:
- Introduction to the shipping business
- Legal framework and management of maritime safety and marine environment protection
- Legal framework and management of the human element
- Carriage of goods by sea and maritime claims
- The shipping business and marine insurance
Who is this Training Course for?
This Peganix training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Managers from the shipping industry
- Managers from the oil and gas industry
- Technical personnel keen to develop familiarity with international regulations and managerial practices
- Senior professionals interested in updates
- Market newcomers
- Administrators in contact with the maritime industry
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Peganix training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. This includes lectures with active delegate participation including problem solving and discussions. Several practical examples will be presented, and the focus will be on current best practices. Workshops will include case studies and will be presented with an explanation of practical measures necessary for the efficient managing of marine pollution problems. Various examples from real-life practice will be included and combined with video animations to help gain confidence in informed decision-making.