In a shrinking world, all organizations and their managers are constantly being buffeted by unexpected twists and turn that call on them to react quickly, effectively, and strategically.
This Peganix Management & Leadership training seminar on The Strategy and High Impact Leadership workshop will provide participants with the confidence, competence, and tools to face and be proactive in making the changes necessary to add value to all stakeholders. It will expose you to tried and trusted state-of-the-art strategies to meet the rising expectations of external stakeholders and the new generation of employees.
This Peganix training seminar explores the principles of strategic leadership ability to help you develop an approach at all levels of your organization to build a new culture that embraces challenges and change. This Peganix Management & Leadership training seminar on The Strategy and High Impact Leadership workshop will also focus on the critical roles of team leader and middle manager in harnessing their team’s potential and introduces and practices techniques for moving the organization and the teams from average to excellence.
- Your personal capacity for strategic leadership
- Exercising leadership more effectively for high-impact interventions
- Developing and motivating your team for peak performance
- Using strategic thinking to deal with resistance to leadership and change
- Getting ahead of the curve – being courageous and more proactive
- Creating an agile work environment
- Learning how to apply the best practices from some of the world’s most admired organizations
- Leveraging the talent of the Millennial generation
- Challenging assumptions
- Using measurement