Administration & Secretarial
This Effective Minute Taking, Report Writing & Project Management Skills Workshop has been designed to help you meet all of your daily challenges. As your role expands and constantly changes your need to know all of the tips and tricks to get your job done professionally and in a timely manner. If it is important that you do your job with the best advice, the best training and the best strategies to further your career then this is a must attend workshop. You will understand how to efficiently organise day to day administration and be able to support your manager by interpreting financial information and preparing budgets for small projects. You’ll also gain key skills to fast track your career and apply these skills to improve your overall performance and in decision making. We encourage you to attend this workshop and look forward to welcoming you at this event.
An effective minute writer listens attentively at meetings, makes a note of relevant points and presents them in a systematic, concise and useful format. But most of all, an effective minute writer will help the organisation save time, as staff will be able to take in and understand important information provided instantly. By writing effective minutes you can ensure decisions are properly recorded and appropriate actions are assigned.
Who Should attend?
- Office administrators
- Personal secretaries
- Company Secretary
- Team secretaries
- Project secretaries
- Administrative & Office managers…
Electronic Record Management and Filing System Workshop in any entity has one main goal: systematic control of recorded information from original creation to ultimate disposition. A key element in achieving this goal is the establishment of efficient and effective procedures for filling and retrieving information.
Organizations with inconsistent or non-existent files management programs cannot find crucial information when they need it, waste time and money, and may even get into legal trouble because of their inability to document actions fully. Organizations that do not properly manage records cannot hope to control the flood of information with which they are confronted and organize it for effective decision making.
Who Should attend?
- Administration Manager
- Accounts Secretary
- Personal Assistant (PA)
- Administration Support
- HR Personnel
- Executive Assistant (EA)
- Registry Clerk
This interactive workshop will equip you with the key skills you need to be an effective communicator. It will teach you how to: deliver a confident, clear and impactful message, be an engaging presenter, communicate with different personality types, communicate in conflict situations and other key tools such as questioning, listening and rapport building skills.
Is it right for me?
This workshop is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their ability to influence, motivate, inspire and communicate more effectively with others. It will particularly benefit new managers, sales & marketing managers and project leaders, team leaders, senior managers, consultants, engineers and business managers.
What will i get out of it?
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Maximise your communication skills and personal credibility
- Hold the attention of people when you are speaking
- Speak fluently and confidently even under stress
- Handle difficult meetings sensitively and constructively
- Overcome conflict and learn to deal with ‘problem situations
- Deliver confident, convincing presentations
- Get your message across effectively in all circumstances…
This intensive 3-day workshop looks at the essential elements of international trade financing. Participants will learn about the rules, risks and key documentation of trade financing. Different methods of payment for international trade, such as documentary collections and documentary credits will be discussed. Participants will work on cases to gain hands-on experience on structuring of trade finance facilities to meet client needs. Tailored for professionals from banking, trade and commerce who are new to trade financing, participants will walk away with practical knowledge in the application and structuring of trade lines.
- Gain an overview of international trade financing
- Understand the key risks in trade financing and measures to mitigate risks
- Learn the key features and applications of essential documentation and methods of payment
- Know the mechanism and applications of documentary collection and documentary credit
- Discuss key differences of documentary collections and documentary credits
- Structure working capital lines to meet clients’ trade finance requirements
Delivering a brilliant, memorable and interactive presentation requires a number of skills including effective planning, choosing the right delivery method(s), developing outstanding customised content, professional group facilitation, the efficient use of technology, effective communication skills and more. The Peganix Presentation Skills Training Course provides you with this in-depth knowledge and skill building in the planning, preparation and delivery of truly engaging presentations. You’ll learn how to use specific tools and techniques for presentation creation and delivery which will enable you to conduct powerful presentations that engage your audience every time. As part of this professional development training event, you will have an opportunity to develop and present to your peers and receive feedback from the group.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Master powerful & effective verbal & non-
verbal communication techniques
- Gain insight into effective techniques for calming nerves
- Learn to create fantastic flip charts to support the key messages
- Learn the effective use of colours
- Create compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Use videos and audio to enhance the experience
- Learn different tricks to add diversity & interest
This Competence Development Master-Class is designed to give delegates a better understanding of the ‘people skills’ and ‘individual skills’ which are needed in a business environment and which can help them develop their existing competencies into superior skills.
Attendance on this unique 5-days training seminar will enable delegates to:
- Identify, develop and improve key competencies necessary for superior performance
- Improve creative thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Develop reading skills and note-making effectiveness
- Learn to use and apply simple memory systems
- Be better able to understand personality and behavioural characteristics in order to achieve what they want
from other people
- Develop a plan and approach for self-development
You start with a basic text; it might be a report, a brochure or a book. You edit it so that it has a strong structure and reads well. Then you proofread it to remove errors and ensure consistency. If you can master this simple process, you’ll have the skills to communicate clearly and produce documents of professional quality. In this course you’ll be introduced to the essential skills of editing and learn techniques for editing and proofreading professional documents.
Suitable for people who write, edit and/or proofread texts in their daily work, or who assess other people’s written work.
If you’re an aspiring professional editor or proofreader, you’ll gain valuable knowledge and skills from an editor with over 25 years’ experience. Participants in past courses have included lawyers, managers, business people, executive assistants, editors, project managers, and people working in marketing and communications.
What can you expect to learn
- Learning to assess your priorities and workload – because you can’t manage what you don’t know
- Applying the Pareto Principle to your work as an effective productivity self-assessment tool
- Prioritising activities into long and short-term goals
- Classing activities as urgent, important, both or neither and allocating your time accordingly
- Learning to say “no” politely and constructively and master the art of delegating tasks to others
- Sharpening up your decision-making to ensure spend less time procrastinating
- Being wary of “productivity” devices, programmes and gimmicks that actually waste time
- Learning how to keep your mental energy levels up
- Plan your time carefully and protect your time plan!