Leadership and Management
Why the course is needed:
You want to give some practical training to members of staff who need to investigate possible instances of poor performance or poor conduct. In situations where your investigation needs to get at the truth, you want a level of consistency so that all your managers are operating according to proper principles. You want the training so your employees can work to a definite standard; as opposed to everyone doing their “own thing”. In addition, some of your managers have never had any formal training in the art of asking probing questions, so you need something that will help them in their role as an investigator.
Your training aims are:
To develop the leader-managers’ ability to investigate possible instances of
- Disciplinary issues
- Grievance issues
- Poor performance issues
The overall aim of the course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand emotional intelligence (EI). Participants will identify the various competencies included in the EI framework of Daniel Goleman, ranging from self awareness to relationship management. The course also aims at allowing participants to determine their most preferred approach to listening and to examine the impact of different leadership styles on organizational climate.
The course relies on the use psychometrics aimed at helping participants discover their preferred psychological types. The course also features the use of role plays and case studies followed by plenary discussions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to: Explain the nature and theories underlying emotional intelligence Identify their personal strengths and blind spots through self assessments Define the various EI competencies and identify areas for improvement as needed Practice empathy building skills with emphasis on active listening Assess the impact of different leadership styles and their associated competencies on organizational climate and bottom line result
We all operate in an increasingly complex commercial and professional environment that requires us to negotiate on a daily basis not only with customers, clients, suppliers and contractor, but also with managers, fellow employees and colleagues within our own organisation.
This Peganix Advanced Negotiation Skills training course is designed to explain the negotiation process in detail and demonstrate how to use it effectively, giving delegates the negotiation skills and strategies they need to succeed in today’s challenging commercial environment.
In this Peganix training seminar you will:
- Improve your effectiveness in negotiations by understanding key negotiation strategies and how to apply them in practice
- Understand how to make the most of your own natural negotiation style
- Develop the skills to influence people more effectively and to control the negotiation table
- Gain the essential tools and knowledge to plan and manage a range of negotiation scenarios
- Enhance your ability to add value through the negotiation process
- Understand different behaviors and attitudes related to different cultures and how to turn them in your favour
This 3-day Peganix training seminar is a comprehensive development training course that addresses the key skills, qualities and attributes of both Leadership and Management. This Peganix Leadership and Management training seminar will cover all aspects of leadership and management with the main emphasis being on the human side of leading and managing people.
- Understanding the skills required for contemporary Management and
how to apply them
- Understanding the role of the modern Leader in its many forms
- Discovering & practicing different styles Leadership such as Coaching
- Gaining and using workplace skills for Managing people more
- Understanding the need for motivation and how to apply it to self,
individuals and teams
- Developing enduring human relationships to benefit business
Urgent requests, meetings, shifting priorities, unrealistic deadlines! Does this sound like a typical day for you?
Project Management Can Help.
The tools and techniques associated with project management will give you the confidence you need to get the job done – on time and on budget. At this highly practical four day course you will learn scheduling, budgeting and planning skills that will take your project successfully from conception to completion. Whether it’s purchasing office equipment, planning a meeting or special event or creating a presentation, the skills that you will gain by attending this course will ensure that you are equipped to take on the challenges.
In a shrinking world, all organizations and their managers are constantly being buffeted by unexpected twists and turns that call on them to react quickly, effectively and strategically.
This Peganix Management & Leadership training seminar on The Strategy and High Impact Leadership workshop will provide participants with the confidence, competence and tools to face and be proactive in making the changes necessary to add value to all stakeholders. It will expose you to tried and trusted state-of-the-art strategies to meet the rising expectations of external stakeholders and the new generation of employees. This Peganix training seminar explores the principles of strategic leadership ability to help you develop an approach at all levels of your organisation to build a new culture that embraces challenges and change.
This Peganix Management & Leadership training seminar on The Strategy and High Impact Leadership workshop will also focus on the critical roles of team leader and middle manager in harnessing their team’s potential, and introduces and practices techniques for moving the organisation and the teams from average to excellence.
What you will learn to:
- Apply better approaches to leadership and strategic management
- Develop resilience and adaptability in responding to change and uncertainty
- Recognise and respond more effectively to your leadership opportunities and challenges
- Understand and apply leadership practices from some of the world’s most admired organizations
- Transform your organisation to embrace opportunities and challenges
- Develop your team to deliver value-added continuous improvement