Post-COVID Challenges For
Managers & Leaders
Why Choose this Training Course?
COVID-19 has changed what business management and leadership look like, now and for the future. Smart leaders are adapting their strategies to this new work environment. This course shows how you can change and upgrade your skills in a Post-COVID world.
There are three factors arising in a Post-COVID organization: fewer staff and financial resources, more concern over staff morale and stress, and increased use of outsourcing, online, and automation.
This training course will you give the knowledge and understanding to meet these three challenges, plus engage effectively with remote staff and stakeholders, lead with certainty and empathy, and plan well in a changing and uncertain world. This essential leadership training course will give both experienced and emerging managers and leaders the attitudes, skills, and methods to get results in a Post-Coronavirus world. Things will never be quite as they were, and uncertainty and remote working are likely to be with us for many years.
This training course will feature:
- How to build new levels of trust, motivation and engagement – even when working remotely
- Ways to create ‘superteams’ to work faster and more effectively with fewer staff and resources
- Principles of reducing costs and increasing results by building flexibility and resilience into your operations
- New ways of working – reducing stress and increasing delegation, communication and responsibility
- How to upgrade the skills and re-motivate staff in a Post-COVID world
- Technology and online skills for remote, virtual and digital team working
- Learn how to grow, develop, coach and train your team for the post-coronavirus challenge
- Create a positive work environment with low levels of stress and anxiety
- Techniques and new methods to improve staff productivity and output
- Ways to build more resilient and reduce costs, time delays and poor-productivity
- Create a new vision, with focused goals and communicate clearly
- Implement the three A’s: Attitude, Ability, and Activity to grow your team
Who is this Training Course for?
This Peganix training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Individuals with responsibility for rebuilding Post-Coronavirus
- Individuals being groomed for leadership in the Post-COVID environment
- Individuals who have proved greater leadership abilities
- Any person actively involved in interacting with others and involved with managing others in a supervisory role
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Peganix leadership training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented.
The training course is conducted online using Cisco Webex and has three sessions starting from 09:00 and end 14:00. This includes case studies, interactive activities, exercises, and instructional videos. It will also draw on the latest research and findings from analysis of thought leaders for building success in a Post-Corona Virus World.